Benefits for BCA Member’s
- Advice, guidance, and information on best practice, including quality workshops, a dedicated WhatsApp group for managers and an insightful, regular news bulletin.
- Informative tools and best-practice documents to support providers with assessments and inspections including the CQC Provider Information Return (PIR) Workbook.
- Training, support and direction on funding and grants as well as DSPT/GDPR compliance support.
- Help attract a high-quality workforce through value-based recruitment.
- Advice on developing and retaining the current workforce through training and incentives.
- Access to resources to help staff health and well-being
Communication and Endorsements
- Direct access to leaders within the Local Authority, the CQC, NHS and ICS.
- BCA Membership demonstrate to CQCa provider’s commitment to quality of care, sharing of best practice, local engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Membership certificates and members handbook
- Specialist discounted training and leadership development support.
- Procedural support and guidance on IPC, medication, and hospital admissions / discharges.
- Access to members only special discounted prices and offers for a range of services.